(Job Fair) महाराष्ट्र राज्यातील रोजगार मेळावा-2023
Maharashtra Job Fair 2023
Maharashtra Rojgar Melava Job Fair 2023. Thane Job Fair, Mumbai Mumbai Job Fair, Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar Job Fair, Pune Job Fair. www.diitnmk.in/maharashtra-job-fair
मेळाव्याचा प्रकार: खाजगी
|पुणे||सांगली||25 सप्टेंबर 2023||Click Here|
|छ. संभाजीनगर||छ. संभाजीनगर||26 सप्टेंबर 2023||Click Here|
|पुणे||सोलापूर||26 सप्टेंबर 2023||Click Here|
|मुंबई||पालघर||20 ते 26 सप्टेंबर 2023||Click Here|
About Maharashtra Job Fair
Maharashtra conducts job fairs to connect job seekers with potential employers. These job fairs provide an excellent opportunity for job seekers to meet employers from various sectors, understand the job requirements, and apply for suitable jobs. Here is some information on the Maharashtra Job Fair:
1. Purpose: The Maharashtra Job Fair is organized to connect job seekers with employers from various sectors, including private, government, and non-governmental organizations.
2. Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for the Maharashtra Job Fair vary for different jobs and employers. However, in general, candidates should have the required educational qualifications, skills, and experience as specified by the employers.
3. Registration: Candidates need to register themselves to participate in the Maharashtra Job Fair. They can register online by visiting the official website of the Maharashtra State Skill Development Society (MSSDS) or register at the venue of the job fair. A fee is not applicable for registration.
4. Job Opportunities: The Maharashtra Job Fair provides job opportunities in various sectors, including healthcare, hospitality, IT, manufacturing, retail, and more. Employers participating in the job fair provide details about the job requirements, job description, and expected remuneration.
5. Interviews: Candidates who meet the job requirements specified by the employers are called for an interview. The interview is conducted by the employers to assess the candidate’s skills, experience, and suitability for the job.
6. Result: The result of the job fair is declared on the official website of the MSSDS. Candidates who are selected for the jobs are informed by the employers.
7. Follow-Up: Candidates who are not selected for the jobs at the job fair can follow up with the employers or apply for other job opportunities available through the official website of the MSSDS.