COURSE COMPUTER CONCEPTS (CCC)
Introduction: The course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea fo giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks fo life. After completing the course the incumbent should beableto the use the computer for basec purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web). receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.
Eligibility: The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteriafor each mode are indicated against each:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained an Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognised School/College) -irrespective of any educational qualification.
Course Duration: The total duration of the course is 80 hours, consisting of:
i) Theory 25 hours
ii) Tutorials 5 hours
iii) Practicals 50 hours
- INTRODUCTION TO PC
- GUI OS , WIN XP & WIN 7
- MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-POWER POINT
- COMMUNICATION AND INTERNET
- WWW AND WEB BROWSER
- COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
- SOCIAL NETWORKING
Admission Form : Click Hear